Home

I1a2 haplogroup

Haplogroup I1 (Y-DNA) - Eupedi

1. the Northern cluster, peaking in Norway, Sweden and Finland, which corresponds to the I1a2 (L22+, formerly known as I1d) subclade. It normally has an STR value greater than 22 for DYS390. the Norse group, corresponds to Ken Nordtvedt's Norse (mostly Swedish) and Ultra-Norse (mostly Norwegian and Icelandic) haplotypes. The Ultra-Norse haplotype 1 (I1-uN1) difers from the Norse one by having DYS385b=15 and (usually) DYS449=29
  2. Haplogruppe I ist in der Humangenetik eine Haplogruppe des Y-Chromosoms. Diese Haplogruppe existiert nur in Europa, wo sie fast ein Fünftel der Bevölkerung repräsentiert, mit großer Dichte in Skandinavien, Bosnien-Herzegowina, Kroatien, Sardinien und Kurdistan. Verbreitung der Haplogruppe
  3. Haplogroup IJ (M429/P125) is a human Y-chromosome DNA haplogroup, an immediate descendant of Haplogroup IJK (formerly known as Haplogroup F-L15). IJK is a branch of Haplogroup HIJK. The immediate descendants of IJ are Haplogroup I and Haplogroup J. Its sole sibling is K (which includes most of the world's male population)

Haplogruppe I (Y-DNA) - Biologi

Haplogroup IJ - Wikipedi

Haplogroup I1 has an estimated time to most recent common ancestor around 4000 to 5000 years, and the haplogroup is commonly denoted as I-M253, where M253 being one of the 300 SNP mutations defining the haplogroup. While many men belonging to I1 have traced their paternal lines in northern Europe, the haplogroup is also present in all European countries at lower shares. Anyone that tested an. Haplogroup R1a, or haplogroup R-M420, is a human Y-chromosome DNA haplogroup which is distributed in a large region in Eurasia, extending from Scandinavia and Central Europe to southern Siberia and South Asia.. While R1a originated ca. 22,000 to 25,000 years ago, its subclade M417 (R1a1a1) diversified ca. 5,800 years ago. The place of origin of the subclade plays a role in the debate about the.

Haplogroup I-M253 - Wikipedi

Actually, that was not the reason for moving to the notation Haplogroup-SNP. If you are in the haplogroup I and tested positive for P37, that would not change. On other hand, the long designations keep changing when the haplogroup tree gets redrawn with new SNPs being discovered. Thus one year somebody could had been I2a and next year (month. Haplogroup_I-M253. Another Study Suggests Haplogroup I-M253 has been estimated to be some 15,000 years old. It is suggested that it initially dispersed from Denmark. https://familypedia.wikia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_I-M253. Distribution. I-M253 occurs at greatest frequency in Scandinavia. Subclades of I. I - I-M170. I1 - I-M253. I1a-DF2

Haplogroup I is a human mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) haplogroup. It is believed to have originated about 21,000 years ago, during the Last Glacial Maximum (LGM) period in West Asia ((Olivieri 2013); Terreros 2011; Fernandes 2012).The haplogroup is unusual in that it is now widely distributed geographically, but is common in only a few small areas of East Africa, West Asia and Europe SUMMARY: I2 is the oldest Y-haplogroup of any size in Europe and is associated with the indigenous hunter-gatherer population that colonised Europe after the Ice Age. The I2 population coexisted with agricultural neolithic settlers after 4000 BC and adopted sedentary lifestyles in some places The Y-SNP branch I1-Z58 is defined by S244, Z58. Additionaly, all downstream markers CTS7362, S246, S296, S337, S338, S440, S4713, Z138, Z139, Z140, Z141, Z2040, Z2041, Z2539, Z59, Z60 are defining this branch as well. For further information on a marker, please see marker details at Phylotree Y or consult the Y-SNP tree there Haplogroup I1 is the original paternal lineage of Nordic Europe. It was propagated around Europe by ancient Germanic tribes and the Vikings Haplogroup H1a2 is a branch on the maternal tree of human kind. The woman who founded this line lived between 300 and 5,500 years ago (Behar et al 2012b). mtDNA Haplogroup H1a2 Phylotree History. Phylotree.org is the maternal (mtDNA) tree of humanity. It is maintained by Dr. Mannis Van Oven. Each build is a major update to the tree. The current build is #17

Haplogroup I2 (Y-DNA) - Eupedi

Image result for iberian physical characteristics

Haplogroup I1 (Y-DNA) - SNPedi

Haplogruppe I (M170) ist eine Y-Chromosomen-DNA- Haplogruppe. Es ist eine Untergruppe der Haplogruppe IJ, die selbst eine Ableitung der Haplogruppe IJK ist. Die Unterklassen I1 und I2 sind in den meisten heutigen europäischen Populationen zu finden, mit Spitzenwerten in einigen nordeuropäischen und südosteuropäischen Ländern Haplogruppe I1 Y-DNA: https://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_I1_Y-DNA.shtmlHaplogruppe I2 Y_DNA: https://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_I2_Y-DNA.shtmlC.. Categories: Y-DNA Haplogroup I1-Z58 (I1a2) Haplogroup I Subhaplogroups FreeSpace Page Y-DNA Haplogroup I Category Pages. If you are a male descendant of anyone in the list below, you belong to dna haplogroup I-Z59. ROBERTS- Y-DNA Connections: There are 2103 DNA test connections to people named Roberts. Subcategories. There is one subcategory to this category. Y. Y-DNA Haplogroup I-Z60; This. I2a (P37.2) (formerly I1b1) Typical of the South Slavic peoples of the Balkans, especially the populations of Bosnia, Croatia, Serbia and Slovenia ; also found with high haplotype diversity values, but lower overall frequency, among the West Slavic populations of Slovakia and the Czech Republic; a node of elevated frequency in Moldavia correlates with that observed for Haplogroup I2a (but not for Haplogroup I1

Haplogruppe R1a (Y-DNA) - Wikipedi

Origin and History of Haplogroup I-M253 Haplogroup I1* together with its relative sub-clades I2a* and I2b* is the native European haplogroup, its frequencies outside Europe are extremely small. Haplogroup I1 is the most common I subclade in northern Europe. It is found mostly in Scandinavia and Finland, where it typically represent over 35% of the male Y-chromosomes Genetsko stablo Uredi • I1 CTS5783/S63, CTS11042/S66, L64, L75, L80, L81, L118, L121/S62, L123, L124/S64, L125/S65, L157.1, L186, L187, L840, L845/S110/YSC0000278. And if that SNP is found in an individual who is in the haplogroup I, to avoid ambiguity P37.2 designation can be used. When from the context it is understood which haplogroup is talked about .1 or .2 extension can be dropped. That is why I-P37. Your Y-67 results are for STRs. And, as I had just explained above, P37 is an SNP. FTDNA looked at the values of your STR markers and, after comparing to results of other people who had their SNPs tested, predicted that you are I-P37 FAQ; Today's Posts; Forum; General Interest; DNA and Genealogy for Beginners; If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below

It is notable, however, that the distributions of Haplogroup I1a and Haplogroup I1b2 seem to correlate fairly well with the extent of historical influence of Germanic peoples, although the punctual presence of both haplogroups at a low frequency in the area of the historical regions of Bithynia and Galatia in Turkey rather suggests a connection with the ancient Gauls of Thrace, several tribes of which are recorded to have immigrated to those parts of Anatolia at the invitation of Nicomedes I. Haplogroup I2a1b-M423 is the most frequent Y-chromosome haplogroup I-M170 in Central and Eastern European populations, reaching its peak in the Western Balkans, most notably in Dalmatia (50-60%) and Bosnia-Herzegovina (up to 71%, avg. 40-50%). Its subclade I-L161 has greater variance in Ireland and Great Britain, but overall frequency is very low (2-3%), while subclade I-L162 has the highest variance and also high concentration in Eastern Europe (Ukraine, Southeastern Poland, Belarus) In human genetics, Haplogroup I1a (M253, M307, P30, P40) is a Y-chromosome haplogroup occurring at greatest frequency in Scandinavia. It displays a very clear frequency gradient, with a peak frequency of approximately 35% among the populations of southern Norway, southwestern Sweden, and Denmark, and rapidly decreasing frequencies toward the edges of the historically Germanic-influenced world Haplogroup I-M253 is a primary branch of haplogroup I* (I-M170), which has been present in Europe since ancient times. The other primary branch of I* is I-M438, also known as I2. All known living members descend from a common ancestor 6 times younger than the common ancestor with I2.[1

--when the L460 SNP rearranged the entire I2 tree in 2013, some haplogroup projects chose to publicize the new names: the I-M223 project abandoned the I2b1 name and adopted the I2a2a name. But it was always clear that that this naming scheme was only temporary because the I-L417 branch had no Big Y results Re: Y-DNA Haplogroup I Tree « Ответ #29 : 04 Февраль 2015, 20:05:30 » Очень радостно видеть, что все больше новых прикорневых I1 находят свои снипы, а то ходить в вечных I1-AS-Gen удовольствие ниже среднего Examples of the basal/paragroup Haplogroup IJ* (M429) were first reported in a 2012 study of genetic diversity in Iran, by Grugni et al. These individuals were reported to be positive for M429 and negative for the SNPs M170 and M304, which define haplogroup I and haplogroup J respectively. However, because the researchers filtered for. Defines major haplogroup I1. Arose about 26,000 bce. Britain's DNA labeled this branch: Teutonic. 19: DF29: S438 rs755912631: Defines haplogroup I1a on ISOGG, YFull, and FTDNA trees. Example is ancient DNA sample oll009 from Sweden. 20: Z58: S244 rs772609696: Defines haplogroup I1a2 on ISOGG, YFull, and FTDNA trees. 21: Z59: S246 rs75742441

I1a (M21) (früher I1a2) I1b (M227) (früher I1a1) S. Rootsi et al. (2004), Phylogeography of Y-Chromosome Haplogroup I Reveals Distinct Domains of Prehistoric Gene Flow in Europe, American Journal of Human Genetics 75 128-137; ISOGG, Y-DNA Haplogroup I and its Subclades; Webseiten . Spread of Haplogroup I, from National Geographic; Y-DNA Haplogroup I and Its Subclades from the. In human genetics, Haplogroup F (defining mutations M89, P14, and M213) is a Y-chromosome haplogroup. This haplogroup and its subclades contain more than 90% of the world's extant male population, including almost everyone outside of Africa. 1 History 2 Derivative haplogroups 3 Subclades 4..

I1 yDNA Haplogroup - Background FamilyTreeDN

I1a2 (M21) Relationship to other haplogroups. Template:Y-DNA. Template:Clade. Famous individuals in Y-Haplogroup I1a. Alexander Hamilton, through genealogy and the testing of his descendants, has been placed within Y-DNA haplogroup I1a.. References Subclade I1 (Haplogroup I1 (Y-DNA)) is found mostly in Northern Europe, while subclade I2 (Haplogroup I2 (Y-DNA)) is the most frequent haplogroup in Eastern Europe and the Balkans mtDNA Haplogroup I You know I think I enjoyed our yDNA Hg I1-M253-AS6 discussions a lot more that I am with this mtDNA Hg I2 wall. You are right about the early NC (no Hg I) and the SW VA (also no Hg I). At the of her birth, that part of SC was still Cherokee homeland and formed from Ninety Six District to Union Co. Conversion Table for Y-Chromosome Haplogroups: lt;table class=metadata plainlinks ambox ambox-content ambox-Original_research role=presentation... World Heritage. Y-DNA Haplogroup I1-Z58 SNP Character Matrix and Haplotree This is a large page that may take a some time to load. Please be patient. — as of February 2014 — The SNP matrix below contains records for Z58+ and all its subclades — except Z140+ and Z138+, which were spun off because this page got so large. These data were compiled in February 2014, and it's unlikely I will update them any.

Anglo-Saxon DNA I1a2-Z382 Phylogenetic tree of haplogroup

Haplogroup I2a1b-M423 is the most frequent Y-chromosome Haplogroup I-M170 in Central and Eastern European populations, reaching its peak in the Western Balkans, most notably in Dalmatia (50-60%) and Bosnia-Herzegovina (up to 71%, avg. 40-50%). A greater variance of this group has been found in Ireland and Great Britain, but overall frequency is very low (2-3%). Haplogroup I2a1b-M423 is virtually absent i Haplogroup I-M438, previously I1b, may have originated in southern Europe - it is now found at its highest frequencies in the western Balkans and Sardinia - some 15,000 - 17,000 years ago and developed into three main subgroups : I-M438*, I-L460, and I-L1251. I-M26. Haplogroup I-M26 is notable for its strong presence in Sardinia. Haplogroup I-M170 comprises approximately 40% of all patrilines among the Sardinians, and I-M26 is the predominant type of I among them

Summary. Age: About 20,900 years ago Origin: Eurasia Y-Haplotree. Parent Branch: I-L460 Descendant branch(s): I-CTS595 I-M423 FTDNA Tree Link: Link YFull Info. Name: I-P37 Age: 20900 ybp ± 3500 CI 95% Expansion: 18200 ybp ± 3800 CI 95% Parent: I-P3 Note: This information does not imply an endorcement of YFull or their methods. It is provided at the request of readers Y-DNA Haplogroup I and its Subclades - 2008 The entire work is identified by the Version Number and date given on the Main Page. Directions for citing the document are given at the bottom of the Main Page. Version History Last revision date for this specific page: 25 December 2008 Because of continuing research, the structure of the Y-DNA Haplogroup Tree changes and ISOGG does its best to keep. Haplogroup I1 is the most common I subclade in northern Europe. It is found mostly in Scandinavia and Finland, where it typically represent over 35% of the male Y-chromosomes. Associated with the. Haplogroup IJ derived populations account for a significant proportion of the pre-modern populations of Europe, I1a2 L22/S142 I1a2* - I1a2a P109; I1a2b L205; I1a2c L287 I1a2c* - I1a2c1 L258/S335 I1a2c1* - I1a2c1a L296; I1a2d L300/S241; I1a2e L813/Z719; I1a3 S244/Z58 I1a3* - I1a3a S246/Z59 I1a3a* - I1a3a1 S337/Z60, S439/Z61, Z62 I1a3a1a Z140, Z141; I1a3a1a* - I1a3a1a1 L338; I1a3a1b Z73. Y-DNA Haplogroup I Subhaplogroups FreeSpace Page Y-DNA Haplogroup I ISOGG Page I Y-DNA_Haplogroup_I_Subhaplogroups. WikiTreers are encouraged to add to this list. {example profiles are shown in blue} Y-DNA I Haplogroup Category Pages . I1 I-M253 **** Crews-119. I1-DF29 = I1a DF29/S438. I1-Z2336 = I1a1 CTS6364/Z2336. I1-M227 = I1a1a. I1-M72.

Haplogroup I1 haplotypes with their geographical distribution, based on those who have tested via FTDNA, are online in pdf from Terry Robb. I1a1 (M227) is found in Eastern Europe and the Balkans. It appears to have arisen in the last one thousand to five thousand years. It has been reported at modest levels (0.5-2.0%) in Germany, Czech Republic, Poland, Estonia, Ukraine, Switzerland, Slovenia. Haplogroup IJ was in the Middle East and/or Europe about 40,000 years ago. The TMRCA (time to most recent common ancestor) for I-M170 was estimated by Karafet and colleagues in 2008 to be 22,200 years ago, with a confidence interval between 15,300-30,000 years ago. This would make the founding event of I-M170 approximately contemporaneous with the Last Glacial Maximum (LGM), which lasted from. Haplogroup I (M170) is a Y-chromosome DNA haplogroup. It is a subgroup of haplogroup IJ, which itself is a derivative of the haplogroup IJK.I-M170 is one of the most numerous haplogroups among European males. [1] It can be found in most present-day European populations, with peaks in some Northern European and Southeastern European countries. Consequently, the haplogroup represents up to one. Haplogroup I-M253, also known as I1, is a Y chromosome haplogroup. The genetic markers confirmed as identifying I-M253 are the SNPs M253,M307.2/P203.2, M450/S109, P30, P40, L64, L75, L80, L81, L118, L121/S62, L123, L124/S64, L125/S65, L157.1, L186, and L187. It is a primary branch of Haplogroup I-M170 (I*)

Haplogroup R1a - Wikipedi

El haplogrupo alcanza sus frecuencias más altas en Suecia (52% de los varones del Condado de Västra Götaland) y Finlandia occidental (más del 50 % en la provincia de Satakunta). [1] En términos de medias nacionales, I-M253 se encuentra en el 35-38% de los hombres suecos, el 32.8% de los hombres daneses, aproximadamente el 31.5% de los hombres noruegos, y aproximadamente el 28% de los. Im iGENEA DNA-Genealogie-Forum zum Thema haplogruppe I1a werden Fragen zur Ahnenforschung, Genealogie, Familienforschung und Genetik diskutiert

Haplogroup Q3 is the only lineage strictly associated with native American populations. This haplogroup is defined by the presence of the M3 mutation (also known as SY103). This mutation occurred on the Q lineage 8-12 thousand years ago as the migration into the Americas was underway. There is some debate as to on which side of the Bering Strait this mutation occurred, but it definitely. Haplogroup I-M253, also known as I1, is a Y chromosome haplogroup.The genetic markers confirmed as identifying I-M253 are the SNPs M253,M307.2/P203.2, M450/S109, P30, P40, L64, L75, L80, L81, L118, L121/S62, L123, L124/S64, L125/S65, L157.1, L186, and L187. [5] It is a primary branch of Haplogroup I-M170 (I*).. The haplogroup reaches its peak frequencies in Sweden (52 percent of males in. Haplogroep I (M170) is een Y-chromosoom-DNA- haplogroep. Het is een subgroep van haplogroep IJ , die zelf een afgeleide is van de haplogroep IJK .Subclades I1 en I2 zijn te vinden in de meeste hedendaagse Europese populaties, met pieken in sommige Noord-Europese en Zuidoost-Europese landen.. Haplogroep I lijkt te zijn ontstaan in Europa, tot nu toe gevonden in paleolithische vindplaatsen in.

I-P37 - FamilyTreeDNA Forum

Haplogroup I2-people haven't the friendlyness of haplogroup I1 even than haplogroup J2, look alsoat -->mythology. The proto-Semitic branch according to isogg.org(2014). The European haplogroup I-branch is obvious better researched than Middle Eastern haplogroup J. Remarkably, in both groups one lives in a refugium, like I1 in Scandinavia and J1 in South Arabia, whereas the respective other. Even though the vast majority of haplogroup C clades are today specific to Eastern Asia, Oceania and the Americas, some form of I2a1 maybe descended of the pre-I2a1 or close relative to modern I2a1b that was in Mesolithic Sweden MAYBE I1A2 L22. They will probably also have some Y DNA G2a, E1b1b V13, and maybe some J1 and J2 from farmer admixture. I also think they will have nearly all dark. Haplogroup I was one of the earliest groups to settle on the continent around 40,000 years ago. Today I2b2 is thinly spread over Europe but its frequency is highest in the Upper Rhine region of Germany, making it a likely point of origin around 6-7,000 years ago. Given its subsequent spread across Europe over the millenia, it is entirely possible that I2b2 people moved northwards into Denmark and possibly southern Norway to eventually become Vikings. Certainly, there were complex movements.

The summary of incidence by region of origin and given haplogroup for the source 3996 haplotype records is shown in Table 1 and in percentage terms in Table 2. This clearly demonstrates the under representation of Africa, Asia and Middle East and over representation from the British Isles. Most of the other category were North American's, of primarily British Isles origin, who could not trace their ancestors. When expressed as a percentage (Table 2) nearly 40% were classified as unknow My paternal main Haplogroup is YI-M253+. The HP I-M253+ had two branches until recently. The SNP markers represented by DF29+ (HP I1a) >Z58+ (HP I1a2), Z131+ (HP I1b) and S438+ (HP I2). With my results, there is a new separate branch I-Z132+. The branch Z132+ is estimated to be 8,000 to 10,000 years old - When you reach the detection of the haplogroup which belongs to the first branch of our research. - Reached first outcome study of sub-group of our haplogroup. - (In progress) Y DNA study and comparison between the various components of the other branches of the family; - (In progress) deepening the study on our own branch; _____ PARTECIPANTI AL PROGETTO: I) Famiglie GRIMALDI: Grimaldi I1a2a. As more people test Haplogroup classifications are liable to change. Common Haplogroups and SNP values R1b, R, E, I. Have you have ever wondered what exactly R1b1c3 means? SNP testing results are displayed so that you can see what you are (+) and which SNPs you can rule out (-) (at this time - these can and will change). R1b Haplogroup R1b SNP variations: SNP Values: R: 1. b. 1. a, b, c. 1.

Do a browser search on this article to see if your haplogroup is shown. On a PC, that's CTRL+F to show the find box. If your haplogroup isn't showing, you could be downstream of the Viking haplogroup, so you'll need to use the Y DNA Block Tree (for Big Y testers) or public haplotree, here The Saami are mostly of haplogroup N1c, R1a, I-M170, and the almost exclusively Finnish L287 and L300 I1 subclades which is not found in other Scandinavians. The Y-DNA people refer to as the 'Viking marker' is I-M253/I1a2 which is the main haplogroup of Swedes, Danes, Norwegians and Northern Germans In human genetics, Haplogroup I1 is a Y chromosome haplogroup occurring at greatest frequency in Scandinavia, associated with the mutations identified as M253, M307, P30, and P40. These are known.. Haplogroup I-M253, also known as I1, is a Y chromosome haplogroup. The genetic markers confirmed as identifying I-M253 are the SNPs M253,M307.2/P203.2, M450/S109, P30, P40, L64, L75, L80, L81, L118, L121/S62, L123, L124/S64, L125/S65, L157.1, L186, and L187. It is a primary branch of Haplogroup I-M170 (I*). The haplogroup reaches its peak frequencies in Sweden (52 percent of males in Västra.

I1 non Nordic, much older, and Paloithic Cro magnon

I1-m253 (Y-dna

It takes up the vast majority of R1b1a2a1a2 S116 in Iberia which is about 50-80% of the total Y DNA. So it would have been the main Y DNa haplogroup of the Celts that migrated to Iberia it is hard to say when they came. The Bell Beaker Culture most likely had slowly become Germanic Italo Celtic from 5,000-4,000ybp. The first time Iberia became apart of the bronze age was 3,500-4,000ybp which could be a sign of when the mainly R1b1a2a1a2a Df27 Celts arrived. Tumlus or Urnfield. Haplogroup I-M253, also known as I1, is a Y chromosome haplogroup. The genetic markers confirmed as identifying I-M253 are the SNPs M253,M307.2/P203.2, M450/S109, P30, P40, L64, L75, L80, L81, L118, L121/S62, L123, L124/S64, L125/S65, L157.1, L186, and L187. It is a primary branch of Haplogroup I-M1 . WikiMili. Haplogroup I-M253 Last updated January 28, 2020. This article needs attention from. It divides in two parts, haplogroup I2 is widespread in Southern Europe and towards Caucasus, and haplogroup I1 is characteristic for Northern Europe and especially for Germanics. They are distinctly different in that haplogroup I1 sustains albinism in eyes and hairs, and I2-men don't appear un-dangerous in contrast to I1 and they are often darker in hair-color as I1. From haplogroup J Proto-Semitic's differ in lesser distinctive faces. Noses look often inconspicuous and haven't the. SNP Haplogroup (YCC2008) Haplogroup (YCC2002) RefSNP ID Y-position M2=SY81 E1b1a E3a rs3893 12606580 M3 Q1a3a Q3 rs3894 17605757 M4 M1 M rs3895 2804628 M5=P73 M1 M rs3896 20069334 M6 A2 A2 rs3897 17080420 M7 O3a3b O3d rs3898 4138217 M8 C1 C1 rs3899 7351534 M9 K-R K-R rs3900 20189645 M10 E1b1a6 E3a6 rs3901 20182386 M11 L L rs3902 20190035 M12 J2b J2e rs3903 7643480 M13 A3b2 A3b2 rs3904 20181486.

Haplogroup I (mtDNA) - Wikipedi

Haplogroup IJ (M429/P125) is a human Y-chromosome DNA haplogroup, an immediate descendant of Haplogroup IJK (formerly known as Haplogroup F-L15). IJK is a branch of. In human genetics, Haplogroup I1 is a Y chromosome haplogroup occurring at greatest frequency in Scandinavia, associated with the mutations identified as M253, M307, P30, and P40. These are known as single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs). It is a subclade of Haplogroup I. Before a reclassification in 2008,[1] the group was known as Haplogroup I1a. Although the locations vary, proponents of the. In human genetics, Haplogroup IJ is a human Y-chromosome DNA haplogroup.Haplogroup IJ is a descendant branch of Haplogroup IJK which in turn derives from the greater Haplogroup F.Descendants are Haplogroup I and Haplogroup J.Haplogroup IJ derived populations account for a significant fraction of the present-day populations of Western Eurasia, North Africa, the Americas, and Australia

Haplogroups: I2 Origins and the Isles - Blogge

Technically, the Ancestry and BritainsDNA tests define our male 'Mildenhall' lineage as belonging to haplogroup I1 [letter I, digit 1]. It is the original paternal lineage of Nordic Europe. My UK test narrowed our group down further to the very rare subtype I1a* (defined by terminal marker I-DF29). There are three well-populated major sub-divisions of I1a (namely I1a1, I1a2 and I1a3) and. In human genetics, Haplogroup F (defining mutations M89, P14, I1a2 (M21) I1a3 (M72) I1b (S31) I1b* I1b1 (P37.2) Typical of populations of the Balkans and Sardinia, with a moderate distribution throughout Eastern Europe and a very sparse distribution in Southwest Europe; I1b2 (S23, S30, S32, S33) Occurs at a moderate frequency among populations of Northwest Europe; J (12f2.1, M304, S6, S34. Haplogroup I1 is the most common I subclade in northern Europe. It is found mostly in Scandinavia and Finland, where it typically represent over 35% of the male Y-chromosomes. Associated with the Norse ethnicity, I1 is found in all places invaded by ancient Germanic tribes and the Vikings. Other parts of Europe speaking Germanic languages come next in frequency. Germany, Austria, the Low. Haplogroup H - This haplogroup is found at a high frequency in South Asia. It is generally rare outside of the South Asia but is common among the Romani people, particularly the H-M82 subgroup. Haplogroup H is frequently found among populations of India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Pakistan and Maldives. Haplogroup H is a branch of Haplogroup F, and is believed to have arisen in India between 20,000 and. Home . Pearsall Family DNA Surname Project . Number of Pearsalls By Location . Maps by Family Surname . The History of the Parshall Family from the Conquest of England by William of Normandy, A.D. 1066 to the Close of the 19 th Century (1903). The Parshall Family A.D. 870-1913 (1915

• PrusaSlicer 2.2 download.
  • Poker terms.
  • Batizmi 2019.
  • Rotation Wirbelsäule Übungen.
  • Zum allerersten Mal Duden.
  • Honig Kontrolle.
  • Perth Wetter Jahr.
  • Erzaehlmirnix Fußmatte.
  • Domenico de Cicco Single.
  • Mikrofon knacken Discord.
  • Borderlands 2 Gunzerker leveling build.
  • Anwärter Kreuzworträtsel 8 Buchstaben.
  • Affen kinderlexikon.
  • Kulturreferat München Mitarbeiter.
  • Messie Angehörige Forum.
  • Zalando NAF NAF Kleider.
  • Anhängerkupplung nachrüsten mercedes b klasse kosten.
  • Cake Topper Mr & Mrs Personalisiert.
  • Slimpuro Tracker Karte Test.
  • Teilzeit Jobs Bremen Reinigungskraft.
  • Mohammed frauenname.
  • Bundesverfassungsgericht 1953 Beamte.
  • Sileo Hund kaufen.
  • Vaduz fest.
  • Casio b640w Armband.
  • Vegetationszonen der Erde Tabelle.
  • Piercing entzündet rausnehmen.
  • VW Touran 1.4 TSI 2010 Technische Daten.
  • Stifterverband Mitglieder.
  • Fallarbeit Demenz.
  • Enchilada Freiburg.
  • Azoren Reiseblog.
  • Bluetooth Kopfhörer Bose.
  • Schmerzen nach Wasserlassen.
  • Leihmutter Belgien.
  • Wasserverschmutzung Ursachen Grundschule.
  • Rib Eye Steak OptiGrill.
  • Muskelaufbau vorher nachher frau.
  • Boot mieten Wochenende.
  • Rechtsanwalt Stuttgart Asylrecht.
  • Ams Jobs Leibnitz.